Tuesday 9 November 2010

Earrings, earrings, everywhere...yes, it's craft fair time!

Remember that copper earring display stand I bought at the Big Bead Show? Well, I spent much of my Sunday and yesterday evening working on trying to fill it with earrings! The reason being, I taking Hollybird Beads off to it's first craft fair on the 20th November, so I every spare minute I have in the next 2 weeks is being spent beading so I don't end up with an empty looking stall. If anyone is local to North London and fancies visiting the fair, you can find all the details here.


Here's a sample of the earrings I've been making the last few days.


I still have one more row of the stand to fill up though, so I will be making more earrings tonight whilst I enjoy the second episode of Kirstie's Handmade Home.

For a bit of a break from earrings I also made up another snowflake - but I attached some ribbon to this one so it can be used as a Christmas tree decoration.




Think I will have to make up a couple more to go on the silvery tree I bought from Paperchase last year. I also hope to bring you some exciting news about these snowflakes this week - so keep your eyes peeled!


Thanks for reading

N
XOXO

No comments: