Friday 19 August 2011

Folksy Friday...yet, yet more favourites!

Apologies once more for the lack of blogging - a wee holiday and PhD woes have kept me from keeping on top of things. I will try and be a good blogger (but don't throw stuff if I fall off the wagon again, please?)

 So here's a Folksy Friday for you; no theme really, just things I have favourited recently.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6

1.) I love the mood and subtle colours of this illustrated locket necklace by Bonbi Forest; there are a range of different designs too, making it hard for me to choose a favourite!
2.) Two of my favourite colours in one lovely floral hair pin from Wychbury - perfect for summer hair (if we get anymore sunshine!)
3.) A beautiful set of silver butterflies featuring gorgeous etching and patina in this fab necklace by Artigiana Jewellery.
4.) A fun, vibrant necklace created from vintage fabric by Gemma Nemer - there are lots more fantastic florals to choose from in her shop too.
5.) I love the use of stained glass to make a 'scene' with these lovely dragonflies flitting in amongst the bullrushes created by Raven's Stained Glass.
6.) A beautiful bridal bag embroidered in seed beads and crystals by Rococo & Co - so much work has clearly gone into this piece.

That's my Folksy Friday picks for you, hope you enjoyed!

Nicole
xoxo

No comments: