Friday 11 June 2010

Folksy Friday...magnificent maille!

I love chainmaille jewellery...I have a copper maille necklace I made from a beading magazine tutorial that I love - though I did drop it about 6 billion times whilst making it, scattering jump rings as I went. As such I definitely appreciate the patience of maille jewellery makers and so today's Folksy Friday is entitled 'Magnificent Maille.'



Jewellery My Design Aeris Designs
Curve Jewellery Designed by Frances
Corvus Chainmaille KaJulee


1.) A really feminine bracelet by JewelleryMyDesign featuring aquamarine stones
2.) Funky purple coloured rings make this Euro 4 in 1 weave bracelet by Aeris Designs really stand out - I have some pink & purple rings lurking in my stash somewhere too
3.) I love copper and turquoise as a colour combination, hence why I picked out this great byzantine bracelet from Curve Jewellery
4.) Seed beads added to the rings on these sweet little maille earrings from Designed by Frances add a burst of colour
5.) And not just for jewellery - a length of maille combined with some wire wrapping create this unusual copper dragon by Corvus Chainmaille
6.) And finally some gothic glamour - black rings and a polymer clay rose focal create this collar that could have walked straight out of a Victoria Frances drawing by KaJulee

That's it for another Folksy Friday folks...haha.

N
XOXO

2 comments:

Aeris Designs said...

What a great selection of chainmaille... and thanks for including my slinky bracelet! :)

Nicola said...

LOVE that purple Euro 4in1 - it's fabulous :)
Nic x